Am I allergic to bleu chesse?
I eate a small portion of bleu chesse that was within my salad.. as a matter of fact.... I unloved the taste of eate.. so I stopped eating it... 30 minutes after I get home from the restaurant I felt very sick. This be my symptoms -fainting
unconsciousness ,low blood pressure, couldnt breath very resourcefully,I thru up twice,anxiety ,swelling of the lips, face, nouns and throat, I felt like this for 2 days. I tought I be going to die... Naw I feel normal again. But Im not sure What made me discern so sick. ANy ideas? Did anybody have this sensitivity to bleu chesse?
Answer: The blue cheese is made with fermentation, and fungus growth, so you could be allergic to the fungus in the cheese