Am i anorexic?

i cant eat minus being repulsed so i dont often im5 ft 11inches and 89 pound i faint a doy ago

Answer:    you are going to need to see a professional in regard to your nutritional needs. How long have you have a dislike for eating? Perhaps a counselor and a nutrition professional can work together to get you at a more strong body weight..
im sorry to say but, yes you are anorexic and perchance you should go to a doctor about that. its not nutritious and fainting is not a good point. I think it might just be contained by your head. Try hypnotherapy..
go to the doctor and try intake! sorry, but i think you might be.

  • Type2 diabetic how do you hang on to you sugar below 200 facilitate?
  • What happen if you use an asthma inhaler but you dont enjoy asthma?
  • Will Cholecystitis increase ESR rate?
  • If an alcoholic be put contained by a pad cell beside food wet and bathroom for weeks and no alcohol what would hap?
  • The after math of spring break '08?
  • I have an idea that something's wrong near me... Please read the details.?
  • HPV? wart?
  • Would a bunch of donettes bequeath someone next to type one diabetes a blood glucose height of 600?

  • Copyright (C) 2007-2012 All Rights reserved.     Contact us