I estimate I enjoy a brain tumor.?
Okay, so, i'm not one to usually freak out about these things but i have been thinking this for a while presently, so tell me what you guys think...
I just turned 16
- I usually stir up with these terrible head ache and they last for a good portion of the day.
- I own been having these big muscle spasms and twitching, usually in my legs, but sometimes contained by my arms
- when i stand up, sometimes my eyes black out and i get these huge head rushes, and i drink deeply of water so i don't think I'm dehydrated.
- I own been having a hard time spitting my words out lately
- A couple times, one of my arms have gotten tingly and numb feeling
...so tell me what you guys think nearly this, and if you think i'm just being paranoid. or if i should capture this checked out...thanks
Alright just calm down, it may not be one, but definitely stir see a doctor and get it scanned.
Just last hours of darkness my grandpa had fallen down and had a tremor type of a thing at like 2 in the morning. My uncle get him to the hospital and they did scans and they think that it may be a brain tumor. They found this ring in his brain.
My grandpa described the occupation as the scariest thing ever, he said his body wouldn't respond to what he wanted him to do like moving his arm to verbs himself up. You definitely need to go to a doctor surrounded by case if something like this might happen.
But a moment ago stay calm because if you get to nervous and freaked out, you could own a panic attack or something so just be careful. I'm sure you'll be fine but better out of danger than sorry.
You sound surprisingly calm. Well, I don't reckon its a brain tumor, but you could be under heavy stress or bad circulation. my speaking get bad too sometimes, but usually because of a bad habit. bring it checked out. hope everythings fine.
DUDE! GO TO THE HOSPITAL THIS COULD SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY BE NOT GOOD, I DONT WANT TO FREAK U OUT BUT SERIOUSLY GO TO THE DOC, A BRAIN TUMOR ISN'T THE ONLY THING IT COULD BE
Maybe it's not a brain tumor, but maybe you should bring back it checked out.
hey I just turned 16 to and with an MRI the doctors would be able to diagnose what it is...They diagnosed what I enjoy with an MRI and it would be very hard to hear the results but listen to my suggestion an get an MRI done....good luck!