Personal strength intercourse put somebody through the mill plz answer?

ok plz help its appreciated

so everytime i have sex i get this little resembling cut/sore at the bottom of my vagina like by my anus. i only get the cut when i enjoy intercourse now does this sound like something that would be a std or only just becuse of my husbands size
Probably just an abrasion. It could be from the size of the penis, or the angle of the thrusting, or the length of time. Maybe you need to use for a time bit of lubricant.
I agree with Mean Mommy. Lubricant is the way to go, or variation your MO.

Related Questions:
  • Urinary Tract Infection, anybody?
  • Is the swine flu hazardous for a hearty teen girl?
  • GUYS! own you ever have severe acne because of hormonal inequity?
  • Kidney stones, what are they? (Read More)?
  • Diseases Conditions

    Copyright (C) 2007-2012 All Rights reserved.     Contact us